- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
1. India successfully test-fired Hypersonic Technology Demonstrator Vehicle (HSTDV), making it only the fourth country in the world after the US, China and Russia to develop and test the technology. It is an unmanned scramjet vehicle with a capability to travel at six times the speed of sound.
2. As per the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) data, India's foreign exchange (forex) reserves touched a record high of USD 541.431 billion in the week ended 28th August 2020.
3. The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has launched a 24/7 toll-free helpline ‘Kiran’ to provide support to people facing anxiety, stress, depression, suicidal thoughts and other mental health concerns.
4. Sir David Attenborough has been conferred with Indira Gandhi Peace Prize for 2019 at a virtual ceremony.
5. The Yanomami tribe in the rainforests and mountains of northern Brazil and southern Venezuela has launched a global campaign to expel 20,000 gold miners from their land amid the coronavirus pandemic.
6. The third annual Indo-pacific Business Forum is scheduled to be held in Vietnam’s capital Hanoi on October 28 and 29, 2020.
7. The UNICEF will be leading the global procurement and supply of the COVID-19 vaccine to ensure its safe, equitable and fast access to all the countries.
8. The Union Minister of State for Space, Dr. Jitendra Singh has announced that Chandrayaan-3, India’s mission to Moon, is likely to be launched in early 2021.
9. Chinese navy becomes world’s largest navy and plans to set up new PLA bases in Indo-Pacific region
10. According to latest NSO survey Kerala tops the literacy rate in the country with 96.2% literacy rate.
11. Researchers from Jawaharlal Nehru Centre for Advanced Scientific Research (JNCASR) have developed a theragnostic (diagnostic therapy) drug candidate for lung cancer.