- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
1. The East Coast Railway (ECoR) will provide 28 goods sheds situated at different stations on outsourcing basis to business houses in order to increase railway’s share in the transportation.
2. The state government has urged the ministry of road transport and highways (MORTH) to launch Integrated Road Accident Database (IRAD) in Odisha.
3. External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar will travel to Moscow to attend a meeting of foreign ministers of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) September 10,
4. India and Russia have finalised a major deal for manufacturing AK-47 203 rifles in India during Defence Minister Rajnath Singh’s ongoing visit to Moscow
5. Fitch Ratings said private sector banks, with stronger loss-absorption buffers, are likely to gain market share from their state-owned peers in the medium term
6. India’s second largest IT services firm Infosys will acquire US-based product design and development firm Kaleidoscope Innovation for up to $42 million (about ‘308 crore).
7. Apparel Export Promotion Council (AEPC) Chairman A. Sakthivel, said the apparel exports from the country is likely to expand by about 40% in the current financial year.
8. US wireless carrier Verizon Communications Inc and Amazon may invest more than $4 billion for a stake in India’s Vodafone Idea Ltd.
9. Private sector steel maker JSPL posted a 21% rise in its consolidated production and a 38% growth in its sales for August 2020
10. India’s armed forces capable of dealing with Chinese actions in best suitable ways: Gen Rawat
11. The Ministry of Tribal affairs is funding 26 Tribal Research Institutes (TRIs) for research under Grant to TRIs and is engaged in quality research in collaboration with reputed Government and Non- Government Organizations (NGOs) spread over the country.
12. There are around 700 Scheduled Tribe Communities and 75 Particularly Vulnerable Tribal Groups (PVTGs) in our country.
13. Utter Pradesh Government will spend more than Rs 2,000 crore to restore Ayodhya’s “lost glory” and develop it as a major destination for religious tourism, a statement issued by the state information department said.
14. FASTag may be must for third-party insurance Come April 1, Car owners might not be able to obtain a third-party insurance cover if they do not have FAS Tags for their cars.
15. The Supreme Court on Thursday directed that the bank accounts should not be declared as nonperforming asset (NPA) as on 31 August should not be declared as NPAs until the disposal of the pleas seeking an extension of the moratorium period
16. Chairman of the Railway Board V K Yadav will now be first CEO of the Indian Railways.
17. After the retirement of Justice Arun Mishra on September 2, the strength of the Supreme Court judges is reduced to 30 from the total 34.
18. Odisha GST dips by 1.76 per cent in August amid COVID crisis.
19. Tata Motors reports 13% increase in sales in August.
20. Odisha government to bring all State Universities under one Act.
21. Eight-year-old Indian boy donates $2500 prize money to UNICEF. When asked why he donated the money, Abhijay Potluri says, “I saw certain UNICEF videos and my heart really sank. I saw kids who didn’t even have a home, water and food. I just hope my donation will help in a little way.”
22. Bhubaneswar-Surat direct flight services is all set to resume again from September 9, 2020.