- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Union Minister of Education has launched a free mobile app named as “EnglishPro“. The mobile application developed by the English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad will be a useful “digital tool” and will act as an educational resource for the teachers, students and for people from varied backgrounds.
2 Mr Raj Kumar Srivastava has been appointed as the Ambassador of India to the Republic of Croatia.
3 The Hyderabad International Airport won the ‘National Energy Leader’ and ‘Excellent EnergyEfficient Unit’ awards at the 21st National Awards for ‘Excellence in Energy Management’ instituted by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) .
4 Mustapha Adib becomes new Prime Minister of Lebanon
5 Usha Padhee becomes 1st woman DG of Bureau of Civil Aviation Security
6 The Bollywood actor Ayushmann Khurrana appointed as Brand Ambassador of Bajaj Allianz Life
7. Kesavananda Bharati, seer behind ‘basic structure of Constitution’ case, dies aged 79 at his Kerala ashram
8. IMS and SUM Hospital is one of the 12 medical centres in the country chosen by the Indian Council for Medical Research (ICMR) for conducting the human trial of the vaccine developed by Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech.
9. Bikash Ranjan Das, divisional forest officer of Rajnagar said this year a total of 97,866 birds from 10 species were counted in the park, an increase of 9,252 from last year. The number of nests too went to 21,185, an increase of 1,959 from last year.
10. A mosque that will come up in Ayodhya pursuant to the Supreme Court verdict in the Ram Janmabhoomi case will be of the same size as Babri Masjid, said an office-brearer of the trust formed for its construction.
11. . Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Sunday (September 6, 2020) started the "10 Hafte, 10 Baje10 Minute" campaign which is aimed at combating and preventing Delhites from the dengue and other vector-borne diseases
12. India sending two teams to UN missions for Covid effort to Democratic Republic of Congo and South Sudan.
13. India has surpassed Brazil to take the second spot in the list of the nations worst-hit by the coronavirus pandemic.India reported a record spike of 90,802 fresh cases in the last 24 hours taking the country’s tally past 42 lakh, the Union Health Ministry data.
14.People in Swabhiman Anchal (formerly known as the cut-off area) in Odisha’s Malkangiri district can now avail Mobile services for the first time in their region.According to available information, the services have been extended to the inaccessible areas of Hantaguda, Tikilipadara, Jantasahi and Barlabeda in the district. The mobile network has been provided by Airtel.
15.ISRO’s maiden mission to the Moon, Chandrayaan-1 has sent images which show that Moon may be rusting along the poles.