- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
1. The National Medical Commission (NMC) has replaced the Medical Council of India (MCI), as per the gazette notification issued by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
2. Students and youth under the banner of Fridays For Future (FFF) protested outside the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) demanding scrapping of Draft Environment Impact Assessment, 2020 and the government to act against the climate crisis.
3. The 51st Edition of the International Film Festival of India, IFFI will be held from 16th to 24th January, next year in Goa. Earlier it was scheduled to be held from 20th November to 28th November, this year.
4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) will implement the “Technology Vision for Cyber Security’ for Urban Co-operative Banks (2020-2023) . to protect Urban Co-operative banks from cyber-attacks.
5. Veteran Atomic Scientist and Former Chairman of Atomic Energy Commission(AEC), Sekhar Basu passed away due to COVID-19.
6. A tyre company of RPG Enterprises (Rama Prasad Goenka Group), CEAT Limited has signed Indian Actor Aamir Khan as its brand ambassador for 2 years.“7 Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the 75th United Nations General Assembly session through a pre-recorded video statement
8. The Permanent Court of Arbitration (PCA) at The Hague (Netherlands) ruled that India’s retrospective imposition of a tax liability, as well as interest and penalties on Vodafone Group for a 2007 deal was violation of the Bilateral Investment Treaty with Netherlands
9. An investigation by the global watchdog Rainforest Action Network (RAN) has shown that various food, cosmetics and finance companies have links with companies implicated in the destruction of the Leuser Ecosystem, a forest area on the island of Sumatra, Indonesia.
10. Legendary singer SP Balasubrahmanyam passed away after a long battle with the coronavirus.
11. Amid massive farmer protests, President Ram Nath Kovind on Sunday, gave his assent to all three Farm Bills passed by the Parliament - Essential Commodities (Amendment) 2020, The Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Agreement on Price Assurance and Farm services Act 2020 and the Farmers' produce trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Act 2020.
12.Home Minister Amit Shah inaugurated the Destination North East 2020 on the occasion of world tourism day .
13.The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the answer keys for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET 2020). The NEET asnwer key has been released by the NTA on its portal on Saturday. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check the answer key for all sets (E1-E6, F1-F6, G1-G6, H1-H6) by visiting the official website of the NTA - ntaneet.nic.in.
14.The government is celebrating the fourth anniversary of the surgical strike on Monday. In response to the deadly attack on an army camp in Uri, Jammu and Kashmir in September 2016, against terrorist groups
15.India's total recoveries cross 50 lakh mark. The last 10 lakh recoveries were added in just 11 days: Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare