- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
1. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) Chandra X-Ray Center (CXC) has unveiled a new ‘sonification’ project that transforms data from astronomical images into audio.
2. Renowned Malayalam poet Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri was conferred the 55th edition of the Jnanpith Award.
3. The scientists have developed a bio-decomposer technique called ‘PUSA Decomposers’ for converting crop stubble into compost.
4. A daily wager in Odisha’s Kandhamal district has moved the Lok Adalat against the Prime Minister of India but the hearing is yet to begin.
5. India successfully test fired the Prithvi II missile which was developed indigenously. The test was conducted at the Chandipur Integrated Test Range, Odisha.
6. The National Medical Commission (NMC) has come into existence from September 25, 2020.
7. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the 'Age Appropriate Fitness Protocols' via virtual conferencing, on the first-anniversary occasion of the Fit India Movement.
8. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a unified portal called ‘U-Rise’- Unified Re-imagined Innovation For Student Empowerment. The portal will guide students in learning, career counselling, and getting employment in the state.
9. The National Aeronautics and Space Administration’s (NASA) published the outline for its Artemis program, which plans to send the next man and first woman to the lunar surface by the year 2024.
10. The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2020 was passed by the Parliament. The Bill amends the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 2010.
11. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and NITI Aayog will organize a Mega Virtual Summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI), RAISE 2020- ‘Responsible AI for Social Empowerment 2020,’ from October 5-9, 2020.
12. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and PM's Sri Lankan counterpart Mahinda Rajapaksa is to hold a virtual bilateral summit on 26 September 2020.
13. The Central Board of Direct Taxation (CBDT) has launched the faceless income tax appeals on September 25, 2020.
14. The Central Government has notified the standards for safety evaluation for hydrogen fuel-cell based vehicles on September 24, 2020.
15. Kerala Tourism’s internationally-acclaimed ‘Human by Nature’ campaign won the prestigious PATA (Pacific- Asia Travel Association) Grand Award 2020 for Marketing.