- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Certificates on housing, income and property will be available in Odisha within 10 days. Earlier, the period was 15 days. Similarly, caste certificates will be issued within 15 days instead of 30 days. Not only that, the heirs and guardian certificates will be available within 30 days.
2 Odisha State Police DG Abhay has written to all the district SPs, DCPs, Cuttack and Rourkela Railway SPs asking them to launch a 10-day special campaign to strictly adhere to the Covid guidelines and safety from April 7 to 16.
3. On April 6, the Andhra Pradesh government was scheduled to hold district and mandla -level elections in Kotia. The Andhra Pradesh High Court has upheld the order.
4. Five ropeways have been set up in tourist places Kapilas, Nrusinghanath-Harishkar, Dhauligiri, Bhimkunda and Panchalingeswar in the state of Odisha.
5. A curfew has been imposed in Delhi in the wake of the spread of corona . The night curfew will run from 10pm to 5am till on April 30th. There are instructions not to leave the house if there is no urgent work.
6. The next Chief Justice of the Supreme Court will be Justice NV Ramana. The Collegium's recommendation has been signed by the President. Justice NV Ramana will take charge on the 24th. april.
7. The Commissionerate of Police's mission is to make the SCB broker-free. A nursing home has been sealed.Nine brokers were arrested from the SCB premises in the past few days.
8. The corona situation in 10 districts of the country is alarming. There are seven districts in Maharashtra, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh and one district in Delhi. Maharashtra has 54% of the country's total active cases.
9..Among the 22 soldiers killed in the Naxal attack on April 3 in Bijapur, Chhattisgarh, is Subash Nayak, a native of Basaguda, Koksara in Kalahandi district.
10. Kerala has cast its vote to elect its 15th Legislative Assembly, an average voter turnout of 74.02% on Tuesday.
11. The third and final phase Assam polls on Tuesday recorded a voters’ turnout of 82.28%.
12.US President Joe Biden will announce Tuesday that all adults across the United States will be eligible for Covid-19 vaccines by April 19.
13. The United States on Tuesday said that it encourages India and Pakistan to have a direct dialogue between them on issues of concern.
14. The Gujarat government on Tuesday announced a curfew from 8 pm to 6 am in 20 cities in the state, which will come into force from Wednesday, till April 30.
15. Action will be taken against those who were involved in assault on candidates in some constituencies during the third phase of assembly elections in West Bengal on Tuesday, Chief Electoral Officer Ariz Aftab said.
16. India on Tuesday recorded the highest one-day spike of COVID-19 cases at 1.07 lakh even as the Centre cautioned that the next four weeks are "very very critical" and sought people's participation to control the second wave of the pandemic.
17. Fatima Rafiq Zakaria, a Padma Shri awardee, renowned journalist, academician and chairman of Maulana Azad Educational Trust and Khairul Islam Trust Mumbai, passed away in Maharashtra's Aurangabad at the age of 85 on Tuesday.
18. Government officials on Tuesday said they are not keen on vaccinating people below the 45-year age.
19. 'Pariksha Pe Charcha 2021' will be held at 7 pm today and will be held in virtual mode due to restrictions posed by the Covid-19 pandemic
20.. The Odisha government today requested the Centre again to provide at least 15 to 20 lakh doses of Covishield vaccine for smooth vaccination sessions in coming days.