- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
1. At a meeting of the Indian Banking Association (IBA) on Wednesday, it was decided that bank branches would be open from 10 am to 2 pm (4 hours) on business days.
2. BJP Rajya Sabha member Dr Amar Patnaik on Saturday called on the top 20 richest Indians to bear the immunization burden of at least 25 per cent of Indians as part of their duty to the motherland.
3. Yesterday, the temperature in 12 places in Odisha was above 40 degrees. This was reported by the The maximum temperature in Bhubaneswar was 42.1 degrees Celsius.
4. Kejriwal has announced a subsidy of Rs 5,000 to all registered construction workers. It will benefit more than 200,000 construction workers.
5. Justice N.V. Ramana was sworn in as the48th Chief Justice of the Supreme Court on Saturday. Justice Ramana will serve as Chief Justice until August 26, 2022.
6."Last night, 20 people were killed when a 'medical oxygen9' was shortage at Jaipur Golden7 Hospital in Rohini area of Delhi," said Dr Baluja, director.
7. Mitali Raj, captain of the one day Indian women's cricket team, has signaled her retirement from international cricket after the 2022 Women's World Cup.
8. According to the UNICEF India report, safe and affordable drinking water is not available to 5 crore people in 15 cities in Indian cities.
9. Broadcast Audience Research Council (BARC) said on Friday that news channels had the highest growth in advertising between January and March.
10. Kalabati Bhuria, a Congress legislator from Madhya Pradesh, has died in corona. He was 49years old at the time of his death.
11. Due to lack of oxygen, Batra Hospital MD, Gupta said, "I urge people to take immediate care of their relatives where oxygen is available." " Please save my patient's life. '
12 The United States has millions of astrocytes and other vaccines. The chamber of commerce has forced Washington to send various life-saving medicines, including the vaccine, to countries as severely affected as India and Brazil, said Myron Brilliant, vice president and chief of international affairs.
13. University Grant Commission (UGC) has directed varsities to enhance women centric contents in the curriculum.UGC secretary Prof. Rajnis Jain issued directives to university authorities in this connection on Friday.
14. A statement issued by Bharat Biotech late Saturday evening said that the cost of the Covacin vaccine for the state government would be Rs 400 per dose and Rs 1,200 for a private hospital. However, domestic prices and export prices of vaccines are different. According to Bharat Biotech, cavaxin will be exported to other countries and will cost between Rs 1,123 and Rs 1498
15 . Seventy per cent of the city traders are in favour of extending the lockdown beyond April 26 amid the worsening coronavirus crisis in the capital, said the Chamber of Trade and Industry (CTI) on Saturday.
16. Delhi High Court asked the Centre about the preparedness to deal with the expected Covid 2nd wave peak in mid-May, calling the massive rise in cases as a "Tsunami", and warned it'll "hang" any person who tries to obstruct oxygen supplies to hospitals
17. The PM emphasized that there was an immediate need to augment the supply of medical grade oxygen as well as equipment required for patient care both at home and in hospitals.
18. Shree Jagannath Temple in Puri will remain closed for darshan of Lords by the public till May 15. However, all the daily rituals will continue with help of Sevayats and temple officials.
19. The capital city of Odisha reported 745 new Covid-19 cases during the last 24 hours, the Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) said on Saturday.While 147 were quarantine cases, 598 were local contacts.
20.Acting on intelligence input, a team of STF raided a place on Khordha Barunei road on Friday. During the search the sleuths recovered brown sugar weighing 1.05 kg, a packing machine and other incriminating materials from the possession of one Bijay Mohanty of Barunei.