- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
A total of 420,124 cases of coron disease have been identified in the state so far. Of these, 50,856 were active cases, while 3,67111 were recovered and returned home. So far, 9954739 samples have been tested in the state.
2.Enrollment of primary and secondary children will begin. Enrollment will run until May 31, for the session 2021-22.
3. Exactly 10 months ago, Dr. Paul, a member of the Niti Ayoga, predicted that the number of people infected daily would exceed 300,000. In the coming days, daily infections will cross 600,000.
4.The Election Commission (CEC) has acted as an irresponsible organization without stopping political parties that have not complied with the covid-19 rule during the campaign for a few months. Therefore, the Madras High Court should have charged murder. Case on the commission.
5.Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal announced on Monday that the Delhi government has decided to vaccinate all people over the age of 18 for free.
6.The United States has sent 318, "oxygen concentrators" to India.
7.The United States said on Sunday that the raw materials needed to increase production of the coronavirus vaccine "covisild" in India would be provided immediately.
8.Jagdish Khattar, former MD of Maruti Industries Limited and founder of Automotive Sales and Service Company Carnation Auto India, passed away at the age of 78 on Monday.
9.The Bombay High Court has ruled that the admin of the WhatsApp group is not responsible for any member's pornographic posts.
10. The Ministry of Health has informed that women can get the vaccine even during menstruation.
11.Kolkata Knight Riders finally won after losing four matches, giving Punjab Kings 5 wickets.
12.Oscar 2021 , Nomadland's Best Film, Anthony Hawkins Best Actor for The Father.
13.Now is the time to start wearing masks indoors to prevent Covid-19 - a member of the Niti Ayoga
14.Australian player Cummins donated $ 50,000 to PM Care fund following a tweet from former Australian Gilcrest.
15.The Madras High Court has ruled that the Election Commission is responsible for increasing the incidence of coronary infections in the country.
16.Call for Non-Aligned Movement in Myanmar says - Children will not go to school, will not be given electricity bills, will not be able to pay their debts.
17. Puri-Paradip and Bhubaneswar-Nayagarh town special trains will be canceled due to non-availability of special trains.
18.Government directs Serem, India Biotech to reduce vaccine prices.
19. In West Bengal, Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee polled 75 per cent of the vote in seven phases.
20. The first Oxygen Express train for Delhi carrying around 70 tonnes of the life-saving gas reached the national capital early Tuesday morning, officials said.