- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
World Laughter Day (Ist Sunday May)
Everybody knows that laughing feels good, but few realize how valuable these simple tools can be in improving our everyday wellness and wellbeing. Laughter cannot heal or solve anything, but it can help to heal and dissolve everything.
World Laughter Day is an annual event celebrated worldwide to raise awareness about laughter and its many healing benefits. About thousands of community groups around the world who regularly practice comedy that promote wellness and overall well-being. Hundreds of people gather worldwide on that day to laugh together. It has been celebrated in Los Angeles since 2005 and has since spread all over the world as a way to express people’s love for comedy and laughter.
World Laughter Day is celebrated also by a congregation of laughter club members, their families and friends in their city like big squares, public parks or auditoriums. Laughter clubs usually have a variety entertainment program of music, dance and laughter contests.
Health benefits of laughter
Not only does it help us to connect with those we’re laughing with, but there are a number of health benefits that are associated with laughing as well.
This includes the following…
1. If you laugh a lot, you’re going to be more of a positive person, and this can impact your life in so many different ways.
2. Endorphins are the natural painkillers within your body. They are released when you laugh.
3.Laughter can also boost T-cells.. When you laugh, T-cells are brought to life, and they can help you to fight off sickness. So, next time you feel like you have a cold coming on, why not add some giggling and chuckling to your prevention strategy?
4. Laughter is an exceptional cardio workout, particularly for anyone who is not able to do other types of physical activity because of illness or injury. It will get your heart pumping, enabling you to burn around a similar amount to the calories you would burn while walking at a slow to moderate pace.
5.It reduces in your level of stress hormones. This helps to cut the stress and anxiety that impacts your body. Moreover, the reduction of stress hormones can cause a higher immune system performance.
6. laughing can lower your blood pressure. This can reduce your risk of a heart attack or a stroke.