- +91-9861016349 / +91-9437281655
- Email: email@example.com
– Meidingnu Pamheiba (Gharib Nawaz) crowned as the king of Manipur.
– The first issue of Scientific American magazine was published. American popular science magazine. Many famous scientists, including Albert Einstein, have contributed articles to it. It is the oldest continuously published monthly magazine in the United States.
– Caleb Bradham’s beverage “Brad’s Drink” was renamed to “Pepsi Cola”.
– Silliman University was founded in the Philippines. It is the first American private school in the country.
– Toyota Motors became an independent company.
– The Galileo spacecraft discovers a moon, later named Dactyl, around 243 Ida, the first known Asteroid moon.
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German poet. Founder of modern German literature who led the Romantic movement.
– Leo Tolstoy, Russian Writer. Regarded as one of the greatest authors of all time.
– Narayan Guru, Indian social reformer, and spiritual leader.
– Ayyankali, Indian social reformer. He worked for the advancement of Untouchables in the princely state of Travancore, British India.
– Jhaverchand Meghani, Indian poet and freedom fighter from Gujrat.
– Firaq Gorakhpuri, Indian Urdu poet and critic.
– Jack Kirby, American comic book writer, and editor. He and Joe Simon created the highly successful comic book character .
– Sir Godfrey Hounsfield, British founder of the EMI medical scanner and winner of the Nobel Prize for psychology in 1979.
– Ustad Vilayat Khan, an Indian classical sitar player.
– Priya Dutt, Indian politician.
– Jack Black, an American actor, and comedian.
– Sheryl Sandberg, American social media executive. She is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) of Facebook and founder of Leanin.org.
– Mirzaraje Jaysingh. King of Jaipur, India.
– Owen Glynne Jones, a British explorer. He became one of the first people to turn rock climbing into a sport. He is credited with a discovery of several routes into a lake district in North West England.
– Charles Darrow, American inventor of board game Monopoly.
– Muhammad Naguib, 1 president of Egypt.
– Carl Giles, British cartoonist best remembered for his numerous contribution to Daily Express.
– G. D. Malgulkar, Indian author, storyteller, and Painter.
– Paul MacCready, an American entrepreneur, and engineer. Best remembered as founding the technology company.